Max is Chief Psychologist with Transcareer, an International Management Psychology Consultancy specialising in the soft side of business in such areas as coaching, conflict resolution, selection systems and assessment.
Max partners with Champion Events to present aspects of business that relate to human behaviour. His communication skills combined with his gentle demeanour make him the perfect addition to company workshops, with the aim of increasing performance at work through change in attitude and mental approach.
Max is an international management psychologist who has the gift of making the complexities of human behaviour understandable and relevant to business.
Whilst very pragmatic, Max is also academically strong, having first read theology as a preparation for the priesthood. Because of his interest in people, he then undertook further degrees in psychology, industrial relations and clinical therapy. Several of his 23 books are on the recommended reading lists of London, Sydney, Harvard, Westminster and Sussex Universities and two of his books frequently in the top ten UK business books.
• Psychological aspects of management
• Conflict resolution/working with difficult people
• Positive Stress – using stress for success
• Maximising your career – gaining the pole position for personal success
• The psychology of leadership – motivation, influencing and power
• Self knowledge to ensure success with others – Your Disposition (D), your Values (V),
your Management Style (M). Employing the DVM of others
• The sevens rules of organisational politics – Machiavelli’s advice for today
• Reading Essential Body Language – Confidence, Anxiety, Lying
• Bullet Proof your Brain – delaying dementia, the five obvious secrets
Max can be added to any of our workshops at any of the program destinations.